Translate

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Tricks


Hmm.

Not to brag 

Or

To boast 

but 

I think I'm more fun than most. 

I'm even more fun than Thing 1 and Thing 2.
                                                                 

And I can even get references for you, too. 

On any given rainy wet day I know a whole heap of games we can play. 

I know just what to do to make you smile. 

Just give me a little while. 

I know a lot of games we can play. 

I know how to have a lot of fun on a rainy wet day.
                                                                               

I will show them all to you if I may.

And it even might take all day.

I have a trick or two 

Up my sleeve.
                                                                                 

I will give you just want you need. 

I'm more fun than Thing 1 and Thing 2. 

And I have a lot of things for us to do.                                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment