Translate

Thursday 10 April 2014

Ménage À Trois


Once I knew this dude.

And he liked me 

But

I'm anti-social. 

So

You know what that means. 

Anyway. 

He kept trying. 

That's what's up. 

I'm not a hater. 

And I like men. 

I just do not like a ton of men in my life 

like some do. 

Hmm. 

Anyway.

One day when he begging me to go out with him again he said "can we have a threesome, then?" 

I just had to laugh. 

"I don't want you", I thought to myself. 

Nothing personal. 

I wasn't free. 
                             

So I just laughed 

And then he said 

But, 

She is pretty. 

I really started laughing then. 

I was on the ground laughing. 

Not really but you know what I mean. 

A pretty girl? 

I am not into girls. 

Like I said I like men. 

A pretty girl? 

I don't like pretty girls. 
                             

Where I come from pretty girls are the competition. 

Not a threesome partner. 

Was he out of his mind? 

First I don't want you 

And 

now you are begging me a threesome?

With a girl and me? 

Really?

Maybe he should have said he had a handsome straight male friend 

And 

Then......

Hmm. 

                             

You have to love men. 

They are bold creatures. 

A threesome with a pretty girl? 

Give me a break. 

Please and thx. 
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment