Translate

Saturday 5 April 2014

Numbers



If a number is involved I always round, either, up or down in my favor.

So

if it's a good thing and the number is, say, 478 I will round the number off up to 500.

If it's a negative thing and the number is 478 I will round down to 450

maybe even

400.

Hmm.                                                                        
                                                                                                                                 
I love rounding off a number.

Who has has time to add it up to the very very last dollar.

Only cheap people.

Not even exacting people have time to be concerned with every last dollar.

                                                                         

well, at least, I don't.

Life goes on.

Get over it.

                                                                 
175
Especially considered that most people round up in their favor

and

most people round down the number in their favor, anyway.

Life is what you make it, eh?

So I make my odds the better odds.

C'est la vie.

Such is life.
                                                                         

oh.                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment