Translate

Friday 25 April 2014

She Made Me So Mad

                                                                                   



The lady in line behind me kept tapping me today. 

She started to make me feel like I was getting motion sick.

No matter how many times I moved away from her she still kept tapping me.

I still feel a little sick from her.

And she was right up under my elbow doing it.
                                                                                       
Damn. 

Personal space is a must. 

Some people do not seem to understand that not everyone likes a crowd. 

Or even one person too close to them for that matter. 

It does not matter why that is.
                                                                                    
It only matters that it is 

And people need to respect that. 

I am funny like that. 

I need people away from me. 

Of course only if there is room, though.
                                                                                         

I am not unreasonable. 

I just need to be able to breathe. 

Small spaces are not my friend, as is, so having an actual living being too close to me really sucks. 

Big time. 

And this lady kept taping me.
                                                                                     

I wanted her stop. 

Can I breathe, lady?

And she kept bouncing back and forth.

Go figure. 

Damn.                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment