Translate

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sick


I am a big baby. 

I am a prisoner in Kingston. 

I rarely go to the beautiful rural areas of the island.  

Why? 

Because I get very motion sick. 

The last time I went to the country I had to have everyone I was traveling with stop twice for me to sit on the side of the road and try not to die. 

I felt so horrible for them. 

I knew I shouldn't even have went but I am tired of being a prisoner. 

So

I took the chance of maybe dying to go to the St. Mary hash where I almost drowned and/or got eaten by sharks. 

Hmm. 

Anyway.  

Motion sick sucks. 

And sometimes I get sick even on short rides. 

Sometimes as soon the car pulls off I am sick. 

I have tried pills. 

I have tried looking at the horizon.  

I have tried to suck on mints. 

I have tried to rub rubbing alcohol on my brow. 

I have tried almost everything but still I get motion sick. 

C'est la vie. 

Such is life. 

I guess I will continue to be a prisoner of motion sickness but I have decided I will not be a prisoner of Kingston anymore. 

I will go everywhere I can go and motion sickness be damned. 

Hmm. 

I have big talk now, eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment