Translate

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Side Eye


Out the side of my eye I see you.

But you're not here.

Gone again.

But what can be done?

Out of the side of my eye I see you.

The night is still young but its taste is in the air.

How my whole day went I do not know.                      

Or even care.
                                                                                  


All through the day my wayward thoughts on you strayed.

And now even when firmly putting you out of my thoughts I still do

I still do.

I still do think of you.

Your eyes.

Your smile.

Your you.

Out of the corner of my eye I see you.
                                                                                       


The minutes pass so slowly.

The deep dark night approaches so quickly.

The gloom of it falls down on me so thickly.

My thoughts of you I am lost in.

As the dark of the night closes in.

Thoughts of the things you do to me.

Thoughts of the thing you make me do.

Thoughts of the things that we do.

Out of the side of my eye I see you. 
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment