Translate

Saturday 5 April 2014

Turned Up


Booze. 

Liquor. 

Turned up. 

Drunken revelry. 

Good times.  

                                 

Good times says who?

Not me. 

I have never been a fan of too much booze. 

Wine. 

Whiskey. 

Beer. 

Etc. 
                                 

For me sometimes even just sip of any one of the above will make me sick. 

                                

And whenever I even try to get turned up I will most likely be throwing up. 

And now as I lay in my bed this morning feeling about to throw up I can't believe that the three glasses of white wine I had last night with my fried fish and fried sweet plantains have me feeling so horrible now. 

Who does this to themselves almost daily? 

                                

Who could hate themselves so much that they make themselves so sick with the poison that alcohol is daily?

Of course sometimes a body wants to just have fun and a lot of booze which is ok. 

Sometimes. 

Fine. 

I understand the occasionally turn up session. 

                                 

But I can't understand putting yourself though a horrible hung over experience daily. 

The mere thought of feeling this way mostly every morning is enough to send me and my already sick stomach into the bathroom to vomit. 

I want to cry. 
                      

Sorry

But I do. 

Who can manage this level of self-inflicted torture?  

And why? 

I didn't even drink that much last night and I feel like I want to kill myself now. 

I am completely baffled by alcoholics. 
                           

Who kills themselves daily? 

Poor them because that is crazy. 

I know that booze is like an on and off switch for your brain when you drink it

but 

why does a person need to shut their brain off daily? 

                                

Don't you want to think? 

Oh, frig, I guess not. 

Well, more power to you daily heavy drinkers. 

You apparently have a death wish which is awesome. 

                                

For you. 

But as for me, as I lay here in a tight ball praying that I live to see another day, I can't manage it. 

At all. 

And still I want cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment