Translate

Thursday 17 April 2014

Little Smart Shit


Some people always seem to have some little smart talk coming out of their mouths.

Some of them even act like they are your friend. 

If I'm your friend I don't say little smart shit to you. 

I may kid around about normal stuff. 

Like if you trip walking up the steps.

                                                                                     


And only if you didn't hurt yourself. 

Ok.

I might still laugh a little. 

But I'm not going to just say little smart remarks all the time. 

Some people are crazy. 

They will tell you some things that have you wondering what you did to them that day.
                                                                                 

I don't like that shit. 

If you trash talk to me today you won't get a chance to do it tomorrow.

I will forgive and keep it moving 

But I won't forget. 

And  if I notice a trend then I will stop being your fake, apparently, friend. 

Some people will even go places with you and say little smart things to belittle you around other people but they are as sweet as pie when no one is around.

                                                                                   

                                                                                   
Some folks will even talk about you right behind your back to someone.

Literally. 

Been there. 

Done that. 

C'est la vie.  

Of course I do not associate with them at all anymore.  

Why would they claim to be my friend when they when apparently do not like me?
                                                                                    

Everything I do you seem to have a smart remark about so what is there for you to claim you like about me? 

A so-called friend and I were going to a big beach party and the person driving was going too fast so I said slow down. 

And, of course, the stupid, foolish, and careless with her life, girl sides with the person driving.

I'm your friend, idiot. 

Stupid retarded girl. 

I am not telling you anything wrong and we are supposed to be friends. 

How do you try to talk about me with person trying to drive us off a cliff? 
                                                                                   

She took the cake.

People are weird. 

Everything she said was some little snide remark. 

To this day still I marvel at her audacity. 

If I am your friend I do not make mean comments on you or your life choices. 

I will discuss it with you in a truthful manner.

If you ask me. 

I am not going to say little smart shit. 

People are strange. 

If you don't like me to the point where you have no consideration for my feelings then we are not friends and do not call me. 

If you want to say little smart things about me do it behind my back like normal people.
                                                                                

And just stop pretending you are my friend as you really don't like me. 

They say their little smart shit and then when you cuss them out or slap the hell out of them it is your fault.           
                                                                          

Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment