Translate

Thursday 26 June 2014

Honeysuckles


Shining sun rays. 

Oh, what a glorious day.  

Honeysuckles tease my

nose. 

Laying back.

Looking up.

Crunching grass 

under my toes. 

Bees whipping pass. 

Going fast.


While I go

slow. 

Nowhere to go. 

Sweet honey smell 

all around.


Breathing deeply. 

Feeling sleepy. 

Shining sun rays  

I blossom under. 

Shining down.


Opening me up. 

Sunny day. 

Smiling face. 

All blue. 

No clouds.


The bees buzz, 

buzz, 

buzzing 

the only sounds. 

Too hot to move.


Even the birds do 

not sing.  

Too hot for a tune. 

Waiting for a cool



breeze to

blow over me. 

Under the hot sun

I bask. 

Like a cat


I slowly stretch. 

Sweat trickling 

down between my breasts. 

But I do not mind. 

Summer is here

and

everything is fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment