Translate

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Shadows on the Wall



Shadows on the wall. 

Yours looks so tall. 

No light shines between us. 

The space there,

too small.



I run my hands against your 

softly hard skin.

Night has come. 

The day is done. 

In the gloom we stand



as night says 

goodbye to the sun. 

Our shadows caress

in the moonshine. 

The silence thunders

in my ears. 

In the dark 

I see in 

your eyes 

desire appear.


On my toes I go. 

No rush. 

Moving slow. 

At your touch

I start to glow.
Image result for couples shadows on the wall

A victim, am I, of 

Cupid's arrow and bow. 

Your head you dip

to my lips. 

More than just desire in

your kiss.  

Before you I used to 

weep. 

Before your kiss

upon my cheek

awakened me from

a long lonely sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment