Translate

Monday 8 September 2014

That It Enters In



I want my storms for 

something else. 

I want storms that pound 

mountains into dust. 

I want rage.



I want terror. 

I want power unleashed

all around me. 

Drenching me. 

Pouring down on me.




Bringing me 

to my knees. 

Soaking me. 

Nothing between 

the storms



and me. 

Rain coursing down 

my bare body. 

Drowning my thin skin. 

Seeping into me.



Raging against me. 

Beating down on

me unmercifully.

As I dance with joy in

the rain's heavy caressing.


Under the night sky

waters down from 

the Heavens

fly.   

Slamming down heavy



thick almost painful slaps

of full rain drops.   

I want my storms for 

something else.  

I want storms that drive me


almost insane. 

Pouring vessels 

full of rain 

down into my veins. 

As I lift my arms to take more.


As I spin in circles without sin. 

Me spinning and the rain 

pouring so hard that

it eagerly enters me.  

Rain pouring so hard that

it enters in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment