Translate

Friday 30 January 2015

I Am Through


I am done. 

I am through. 

No longer know 

what to do. 

If I ever did

truth be told. 

Confusion is now 

mine to hold. 

Turning this way 

and

turning that way 

is now what I do 

all through each day. 

No longer able to 

care.  

No longer the strength 

to even dare. 

No longer want to 

be here. 

No longer want 

to be there. 

In the sun I stare. 

Blinded by the light. 

Even through the 

dark night. 

Cloudy vision.

Cloudy sight.

No longer on a 

mission.


No longer in the 

fight. 

Not even the strength

for anymore

wishing. 

Just done.  

Just through. 

No longer able to run

this hopeless race. 

Rain running down 

my face. 

No more ideas to be

found. 

Can't even make a 

sound. 

This crushing weight 

I can no longer bear. 

Not even sure of the 

date. 

No longer concerned 

about the wait. 

All my hopes have 

been

burned. 

No longer a yearn.  

I have learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment