Translate

Thursday 26 November 2015

You I Said


Quietly he flew 

down over me. 

So close I could 

feel a breeze over 

me. 

By the time I looked 

up he was already 

past me. 

I looked around 

then noticed him


sitting high upon

a tree. 

He watched me 

watch him. 

Wise eyes looked 

almost through 

me. 

Not a blink did 

I see. 

Just him watching


me. 

Wings wrapped around

him. 

Brown, black and

everything 

in between. 

Looking at him

while he looked 

at me. 

Why was I here


disturbing him? 

His thoughts flying 

down to me. 

His eyes never leaving

me. 

Dark was the night. 

Not a star in sight. 

The warm breeze 

blowing over

me.


"Answer me", was his

command of me. 

Quietly I replied,

"I'm here to see".

"What", was his 

demand of me. 

"You", I said quietly.


No comments:

Post a Comment