Translate

Sunday 17 April 2016

He Knows


I've got a devil 

on my back. 

He will not 

Give me 

any slack.

Every time I think

I've got away

he creeps 

up from

Behind.
                                        
And slips right 

Back in my mind. 

Bringing pains 

of

all kinds.

As he 

plays his little 

Spiteful games. 

Wicked games

full of shame.


As he gleefully 

laughs. 

Demanding things

of the past.

When 

I liked 

it

like that. 

More than a

little bit.

Through my

head

he rips. 

A smirk


on his 

pretty lips. 

He knows 

I just 

can't resist.

No matter how 

much 

I keep insist.  

That he

has

to 

go.  

He knows. 

He knows. 

For more

I burn.

 I yearn.  


just

can't

learn. 

Not where

he's concerned. 

I run

and

run. 

For him it's fun. 

He just waits  

til I'm done. 


Than he comes

Back again. 

And we do

the same.

Til I run


To a place

Where

we shall meet

once more. 

cause he has the 

key

To all my

Doors. 

And I will

Always  

want more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment