Translate

Thursday 21 April 2016

Smile with Her


Oh, so fake.

Trying to fool me, 

though, 

is a mistake.

You really have no shame.


Take the husband. 

Even though he is not your man. 

You really take no blame? 

Act so sweetly when your out the door. 

Smile with her


as

her husband your lusting for. 

Damn. 

You really have no shame. 

You're her friend


this week? 

So I guess 

you and her husband

stopped sneak?

I laugh as I watch


the world goes 

round 

and

round. 

Do you really


think you have fooled 

the whole town? 

That I am really the only one

who knows just 

how low you go?


I do not think so. 

They all know. 

Smiling with her 

while

with her husband


you are 

ready to go. 

You're so fake. 

Please stop trying to pass your place. 

Oh, so sweet


and 

oh, so innocent. 

And, oh, so fake. 

You really take the cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment