Translate

Saturday 7 May 2016

Soon Time


I didn't know what to say 

today. 

All I felt was pain today. 

Same way I felt yesterday. 

I told myself tomorrow will be


better. 

I told myself tomorrow will be 

okay. 

That tomorrow all the pain will 

surely go away.


I knew it was a lie.

As I lay there and cried. 

Nothing ever gets better. 

Things only get worse. 

Born under a bad sign.


Born under a curse. 

Tears and more tears. 

That have just gotten 

worse through 

the years.


Now the end is nearing. 

Still no end of my crying. 

Almost sure after dying 

I will 

still be weeping.


Only pain today. 

Just like yesterday. 

A personal vendetta. 

A deep strong hate. 

Has been kept against me


faithfully to this date.  

Soon it will completely win. 

Soon I will give in to that final 

sin.  

And take myself away.


To where there is no more 

pain. 

To no longer live this way. 

Soon time to give up 

and 

walk away.


No comments:

Post a Comment