Translate

Sunday 14 August 2016

The Buckle Buckles


Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. 

Laying down thinking of

you. 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. 

Nothing else to do.


Lazy day. 

Cool in the shade. 

Not a care.

Nary a worry. 

Just thoughts of you.


Thoughts of your taste. 

Thoughts of your you. 

I close my eyes 

and 

see your face.


And pick a memory, 

a story, 

starring I and you.  

And what a lovely one 

I choose, too.


In my mind I see my hand

reaching. 

You laying back 

watching. 

Waiting.


My fingers pulled hard.

Almost 

hurting 

my knuckles. 

The buckle buckles.


Reality 

and 

remembering 

becoming one. 

The same way we did


that day under the sun.  

I remember it well. 

My secret always. 

Would never tell. 

The need that day

would 

no longer be denied. 

You watching me 

without 

even a smile.


You laying back as I sat up. 

You laying back as 

I slid down. 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. 

The only sound.


As I lay here 

lost in my mind. 

This vision of you more 

heady than wine. 

I remember your fingers.


I remember their grip. 

Keeping me steady. 

Not wanting me to slip. 

As they pulled me closer

and closer


by my hips. 

So lovely your tongue 

tasted between my lips. 

Oh, sweet memory. 

Teasing me into a frenzy.


Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. 

Thoughts of you 

flying through 

my head 

making me almost dizzy.


Watching you in my head 

as you lay there 

lingering.

No rushing then. 

You in no mood to


even pretend 

that

you wanted to

see me go away 

too quickly.


I see it all. 

As I lay here 

not 

at all sleepy.  

I feel you rise. 

You have taken over 

my mind. 

I taste your warning on

my lips. 

Your fingers now just 

grip and grip. 

On my name 

whispered out


of your mouth 

I sip and sip. 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. 

The bee's wings 

sings as


he flies over me. 

Me laying down here

lost in between

a memory and reality.

hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment