Translate

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Fey

                                                                               

Fey. 

That's me.  

Meaning I sometimes know just what a person will do or say. 

And that sometimes I know the things that will occur. 

I knew the Twin Towers were coming down.  

But that was just a fact of life. 

They were an accident waiting to happen. 

But I knew they were coming down. 

I knew a lot if things that have happened before their happening. 

I have no reason to lie.

It's no fun. 

Except for the good things. 

But knowing bad things will happen sucks.

I am fey. 

I dream dreams that come true. 

Sometimes, of course.

Not every dream comes true. 

I, also, can read most people like a book. 

I have heard I make some people rather uncomfortable about it, too. 

It's not my fault. 

And I really do not care to know their true feelings and/or thoughts. 

I have my own demons to face. 

Knowing others' is lame. 

I can sometimes tell what the future will bring when I am awake.  

I can actually foretell future events and how they will take place. 

Weird. 

I still haven't won the lotto, though, so....

Being "fey" is just what I am.  

It helps others because I'm the one people come to when they need clarity and good impartial advice. 

Lucky the ones that take it. 

So I help people and try not to let on to the world that no matter what your little silly problem is now your going to die. 

And there is a God waiting to judge you. 

He is nice, though, so just pray. 

Fey is what I do because "seeing" is not something I can control. 

I just go with the flow. 

Thank goodness I don't really see dead people and stuff. 

And my "fey-ness" isn't so deep if you ask me. 

Hmm. 

Some people would even say I'm a witch. 

But I am not. 

Too lazy for potions and timing the moon and stuff. 

Lol.

Plus its a sin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment