Translate

Thursday 1 May 2014

Dark Wisps Unwrap


Shadows.  

Of things I shouldn't have done. 

They never seem to go away. 

Haunting me til this day. 

But wrongs had to be made right.
                                                                       

It was better that I did fight. 

But as in all victories 

there was a bite. 

A pain that still remained.


Shadows of it 

just 

beyond my sight. 

And thoughts that climb out

Of the dark places in my head.
                                             

Especially when I

lay down to bed. 

Dark wisps unwrap. 

Doubts and fears come back. 

But what could be done?
                                                                        

It was not done for fun. 

But to avenge a wrong. 

As things have been since our dawn. 

But then why this bitter taste? 

Victory and blood all in one place?
                                                       

Shadows of the things I have done. 

Things in me

so there is no place to run. 

Was I wrong? 

Was I right?
                                                                      
                                                                               
Is all I ask through the night. 

Morning brings the sun. 

My shadows start to run. 

But still even in the sun 

they put up a fight. 

With all their mighty might.
                                                                               
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment