Translate

Thursday 8 May 2014

Pink and Red Door

hmm

Come with me. 

Take my pretty hand 

And 

follow lovely me 

to a 

strange and erotic 

fantasy 

Land. 

Where there are 

no cares. 

No demands. 

Except for more

and more

unearthly pleasures 

that 

from below 

pour

up over us 

like pixie dust. 

Squeeze with me 

through

this 

small, narrow, round, 

pink and red door. 

I will gladly 

show you 

so much More. 

Get ready. 

So many 

unearthly Pleasures  

in store. 

It shall be more fun

than an old favorite toy. 

You will laugh and smile. 

You might even 

cry

out

in pure joy. 

Come take my trembling hand. 

Off quickly we shall fly. 

Beyond 

the greenest of skies

where 

from 

unearthly 

pleasures 

you will

Almost 

Surely

Die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment