Translate

Friday 2 May 2014

The Movies

                                                                                     


I am a movie watcher but I am not like most girls so I am not a fan of the "chick flick". 

I am, also, not a fan of dramas, bios, kids movies or comedies. 

I am miserable most days so I don't want to force myself to laugh. 

I will watch a comedy if I have to more so than a drama or chick flick. 

I prefer action movies and scary movies.
                                                                                 

Not, crazy madman chopping up people, scary. 

Scary as in vampires, general evilness and sci-fi. 

I love to watch good overcome evil. 

That rocks. 

I, also, like to see things floating in the air and heads spinning around.
                                                                           

I like action movies because they keep the pace going. 

I am not a fan of the slow moving movie where you wonder if the movie will ever stop. 

Action movies, well, most action movies, are full of men, too. 

Hmm. 

Plus it is nice to see some people get beat up once in a while.                                                                    

Chick flicks are too boring for me. 

Females bonding movies should be part of the sci-fi genre, if, you ask me. 

Yup

Females bonding? 

Right, yeah, sure.
                                                                             

And I basically hate dramas. 

Why do I want to cry? 

Who says, yes, let us go cry for two and a half hours? 

Not I said the fly. 

Someone getting their head cut off is sad but in a horror movies kind of way.                                                                                 

We expect heads to roll but with a lot of special effects and stuff. 

Maybe dramas would be more interesting to me if they had special effects. 

I, also, love a karate movie. 

I have always loved Chinese and Japanese movies. 

"You killed my teacher" was Chinese slang for "I'm gonna whip your ass until your mother feels it, too".
                                                                               

I love those movies. 

My siblings and I used to go the Saturday movies and watch them. 

Awesome. 

They were the best Saturdays ever. 

Popcorn and someone getting their ass beat up.
                                                                     

Good times. 

I hate kids films because someone always dies, is kidnapped or poisoned. 

The list goes on. 

Earth destroyed. 

Bambi's mom died.
                                                                
                                                                                      
The Lion King's dad was murdered by his own people. 

Kid films suck. 

Big time. 

I prefer cars blowing up. 

Banks being robbed by funny guys or girls.
                                                                      

A swift kick to someone's stomach. 

Good movies all of them. 

I could not imagine sitting down for two hours listening to females crying about men. 

Why would anyone put themselves through that senior level of boredom?   

And bios are just plain boring. 

The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment