Translate

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Smug Life



Some people should list their address as the Twilight Zone. 

Some people live so far from reality that you have to wonder if they are even human. 

I am in awe of humans. 

Some people feel as if they are really heads and toes over and under other people. 

They think they are actually better than others for any number of reasons.


A good level of self-esteem is awesome and needed but a smirking "I'm better than you are" attitude is never a real reality or good for a body. 

A body could be richer or smarter then other people but said body is just a feeble fragile body. 

Just like everyone else. 

I dislike smug smirking people who behave as if no one else is on their level. 

I dislike delusional people who actually live in a dream land that allows them to attempt to lord over others. 



I am proud and awesome but I am not conceited or a snob. 

The Lord made me and He has given me anything I ever had and have, in my reality, so why would I behave as if the same gifts I received from God are better or worse then anyone's God given gifts?

I will never be able to understand how confused and ungrateful some people are. 

If you have been given more than most shouldn't that be a humbling experience? 

Should not your gratitude for your good life make you too happy to try to lord over others who you may not think are on your level?

I guess not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment