Translate

Saturday 26 April 2014

Demands


The cool breeze blows thoughts of you in my head

as I lay back on the bed. 

Gentle is it's caress. 

It almost feels like your hands. 

Reminding me of you and I on tropical lands. 

Reminding me of island nights

When you held me tight. 

The gentle breeze plays over my skin.

I close my eyes and let you in. 

No fighting it. 

Almost wanting it. 

I close my eyes and let you

Take me to deserted sands

Where I give,

again,

into your demands. 
                     

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for shharing your info. I truly appreciate your evforts and I
    aam waiting for your further post thank you once again.

    Look into my weblog - Find out more about the United Kingdom on Wikipedia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and please feel free to visit whenever. Kisses.

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed and happy you received free food. I love free food. I can only wonder what kind of homework this could help with. Lol. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete