Translate

Sunday 20 December 2015

Spite


So. 

I'm back. 

And my right ear just went PING. 

And as I sat there with the ringing pinging so deep in my ear that it almost hurt I wondered who was talking about me. 

Why? 

Because the infamous Old Wives said so, that's why.  

They said, and it's true, don't you know, that when one of your ears ring Ping in your head someone is talking about you. 

The esteemed Old Wives even give you the two reasons which you are most likely being discussed. 

Hmm. 

And you can tell which of the two reasons being discussed by which ear is ringing PING. 

Left is for love 

And right is for spite. 

Can you guess which one of my ears was pinging? 

                                

Yup. 

My right ear. 

I could have done without that little gem of information. 

Truly. 

I could care less about the spiteful remarks being made about me. 

I wish it was my left ear that just rung PUNG.  

Love. 

Amor. 

Yes. 

Yes. 

Yes. 

Talk lovingly about me all day. 

Make my left ear ring all day and I would be blissful. 

And blessed. 

Do it now.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment